Sections in this article
- About Cumulative Dose
- How to Trigger Cumulative Dose Auto-Calculation
- Cumulative Dose Example Animations
About Cumulative Dose
Vault Safety automatically calculates the Cumulative Dose field on the Case Product when the required data points are available.
The following list summarizes the dates that the system uses to calculate the cumulative dose:
- The Onset field on the Case Adverse Event
- The Dose field on the Case Product Dosage
- The Frequency field on Case Product Dosage
- The First Admin Date field on the Case Product Dosage
- The Last Admin Date field on the Case Product Dosage
How to Trigger Cumulative Dose Auto-Calculation
When you add or update fields on the relevant Case Product Dosage or Case Adverse Event, the system recalculates the cumulative dose.
Cumulative Dose Example Animations
The following animations show how the system auto-calculates the cumulative dose field using dosage intervals and the adverse event onset date: