Sections in This Article
- Request Missing Information
- Assign an Action Item for Follow Up Information
- View Missing Information Requests
- Resume Case Intake
Request Missing Information
- From the Inbox tab, locate the Adverse Event Report.
- Select the name of the Adverse Event Report to open it.
- From the Workflow State Change () menu, select Awaiting More Information.
The state of the Adverse Event Report changes to Missing Information.
Assign an Action Item for Follow Up Information
- Go to the Action Items tab.
- Select Create. The Create User Task window appears.
- Select Case Task > Continue.
- On the Create Case Task page, complete the following fields:
- Case: Select the Adverse Event Report or the Case number.
- Case Task Type: Select General, Follow-Up, or leave the field blank.
- Task Name: Enter a name for the task.
- Description: Enter a description or instructions for the task.
- Case Contact: Select the reporter record to use as a contact.
- Assigned To: Select the user to assign the task to.
Users must have the organization configured on their account page from Business Admin > Users to appear.
- Due Date: Enter the date that the task must be completed by.
- Select Save.
The system assigns the task to the appropriate user.
Assign Action Items provides more information on managing action items.
View Missing Information Requests
To filter the Inbox tab for only Adverse Event Reports with missing information, add a custom filter:
- On the Inbox tab, beside Filters, select .
- In the Add Filter field, enter Lifecycle State.
A lifecycle state filter is added.
- Expand Lifecycle State, and then select Missing Information.
The system filters the Inbox to show only Adverse Event Reports in the Missing Information state.
Resume Case Intake
After you add the missing information, revert the state to New.
- On the AER page, select .
- Add the missing information to the Adverse Event Report.
- Click Save.
- From the Workflow State Change () menu, select Change State to New.
The Adverse Event Report enters the New state and is available for Case promotion.